SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A Birthday Saturn!

astroavani

afeb2b45430806fbfe59ac60a6dcd5fa.1824x0_

You will say that I am exaggerating, or perhaps simply that I am too detailed, but I relied for several months on posting this picture because it was not exactly as I wished.
I made several processings, some of them could not highlight the C-ring, in others the noise was beyond tolerable.
Finally I got a middle ground that although it is still not as I would like, at least highlighted the main features on Saturn that a photo that prises should have, are they; C ring distinctly distinct, Cassini division well detached, Encke division partially visible at the edges, stripes of the planet prominently prominent and in a nice colorful, polar hexagonal-shaped hurricane evident and finally we can see through the division of Cassini part of the south pole of the planet .
The snag was on account of the eye of the polar hurricane that can only be seen very willingly, the bands that could be sharper and the noise that could be a little smaller, but what really displeased me was the right edge of the planet with a double limbo that just can not see who does not want to.
Finally a photo a little faded but a planetary photographer who values himself has to know how to recognize the negatives of a photo, because only this way will try to improve.
It is wrong to learn, but it is mainly with humility that progresses!
PS: The title refers to the fact that the photo was made on my birthday.
Avani Soares
http://www.astrobin.com/full/320233/0/?nc=user

8 hours ago, astroavani said:

In fact has its defects as I commented in the text, just pay attention colleague LigthBucket!
I have already made better images of Saturn like this one below:

z.png

Very sorry, just thought it was an excellent image, i will keep my opinions to myself in future then..

To be honest I do not understand almost anything of English, I depend exclusively on the translator. I just learned that for him to translate well we have to be very objective.

I have said other times that if something does not sound logical it must be because of the translation.
Hugs!

21 hours ago, Dave In Vermont said:

Avani e eu fomos conhecidos por conversas em português via Google-Translator. Certo, Avani? RI MUITO

Avani e eu fomos conhecidos por conversas em Português via Google-Translator. Certo, Avani?

Adivinha quem?

Dave

LOL, my friend Dave!

A belated happy birthday Avani  :drunken_smilie:  A fine looking Saturn, despite the very minor flaws. 

"a planetary photographer who values himself has to know how to recognize the negatives of a photo, because only this way will try to improve" Wise words! it also makes you aware of the conditions more as well, sometimes the conditions will just not allow you to capture a really good image. A problem that is encountered regularly in the UK.

Não sei como se poderia ver as fotos de Avani e justificar o custo de missões como a Cassini (R.I.P.). Juro que ele tem um Flying Saucer e ziiiiiiiips para Saturno ou onde quer que tire suas imagens. O "futuro da história" irá suportar isso, estou um tanto certo. Apenas alguns anos atrás, nos mostraram o "Hexágono no Pólo Norte Saturno". E ele está fotografando de (supostamente) o Brasil hoje!

Poderoso interessante! Posso ter um passeio algum dia, Avani? Vou pagar o combustível! Você aceita VISA?

Dave

(I don't know how one could go about viewing Avani's pictures and justifying the cost of missions like Cassini (R.I.P.). I swear he has a Flying Saucer and ziiiiiiiips off to Saturn or wherever to take his images. The 'future of history' will bear this out, I'm somewhat certain. Just a couple of years ago, we were shown the "Hexagon on the Saturnian North Pole." And he's photographing it from (allegedly) Brazil today!

Mighty interesting! Could I have a ride sometime, Avani? I'll pay for the fuel! Do you take VISA?

Dave )

4 hours ago, Dave In Vermont said:

Não sei como se pudesse ver como fotos de Avani e justificar o custo de missões como Cassini (RIP). Juro que ele tem um Flying Saucer e ziiiiiiiips para Saturno ou onde quer que tire suas imagens. O futuro da história é suportado por um problema. Apenas alguns anos atrás, nos mostraram o "Hexágono no Pólo Norte Saturno". E ele está fotografando de (supostamente) o Brasil hoje!

Poderoso interessante! Posso ter um passeio algum dia, Avani? Vou pagar o combustível! Você Aceita VISA?

Dave

(Não sei como se poderia ver as fotos de Avani e justificar o custo de missões como Cassini (RIP). Juro que ele tem um Pires voador e ziiiiiiiips para Saturno ou onde quer que tire suas imagens. O "futuro da história "Existirá isso, estou um tanto certo. Apenas alguns anos atrás, nos mostraram o" Hexágono no Pólo Norte de Saturno ". E ele está fotografando de (alegadamente) o Brasil hoje!

Poderoso interessante! Posso ter um passeio algum dia, Avani? Vou pagar o combustível! Você aceita VISA?

Dave)

Não posso ficar sem rir de você as vezes amigo Dave!

SE quiser vir por essas bandas um dia será muito bem vindo, embarcamos no meu disco voador e damos um passeio até a órbita de Saturno.

Vocês aí nos EUA tem alguns sítios excelentes para fazer planetárias, porém acredito que não existe nenhum fotógrafo planetário localizado exatamente nesses locais com um equipamento poderoso, precisava apenas isso para me deixar comendo poeira. Veja Damian quando vai em Barbados ou Pirineus!!!

Em fotografia planetária seeing é tudo, perseverança e dedicação é fundamental para pegar aqueles raros instantes bons, mas se não tiver um  equipamento de adequado de nada adianta.

Talvez o que ocorreu comigo foi um simples golpe de sorte, conseguir um equipamento de boa qualidade num local de seeing razoavelmente bom não acontece com qualquer um!

Abraços!

I can not be without laughing at you sometimes friend Dave!

If you want to come by these bands one day you will be very welcome, we will board my flying saucer and take a trip to the orbit of Saturn.

You there in the US have some excellent planetarium sites, but I do not think there are any planetary photographers located exactly in those places with powerful equipment, I just needed that to keep me eating dust. See Damian when you are in Barbados or Pirineus !!!

In planetary photography seeing is all, perseverance and dedication is key to catching those rare good instants, but if you do not have a proper gear nothing is of any use.

Maybe what happened to me was a simple stroke of luck, getting a good quality equipment in a reasonably good seeing location does not happen to anyone!

Hugs!

On 05/11/2017 at 18:17, LightBucket said:

Well he writes it well enough....

Oi Avani, devo acrescentar que estava tentando difundir o problema aparente do Light Buckets com sua postagem. Espero que tenha passado um ótimo aniversário.

6 hours ago, knobby said:

Oi Avani, devo acrescentar que estava tentando difundir o problema aparente do Light Buckets com sua postagem. Espero que tenha passado um ótimo aniversário.

Para ser honesto até agora eu não entendi direito o que ocorreu colega knobby!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived