SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

I've used my baader mk3 zoom on a mak127 f12, a c8 f10/6.3, a 80mm f6 achro and 130pds f5 with no eye relief issues. Don't need to by new as they are always availible 2nd hand at astrobuysell. The FOV isn't great, but thats the drawback with zooms. Quality and versatility is excellent. I still start my session with a wider FOV eyepiece, but the baader zoom gets used often and is great value :icon_biggrin:

I have the Celestron Regal zoom and the Olivon equivalent from Sheldon Faworski (MAXILMW on CN).  No problem with eye relief and eyeglasses once the eyecup is screwed all the way off.  They are optically and mechanically identical.  I use them paired in a binoviewer to good effect.  Unlike the Baader zoom, the top doesn't rotate when zooming, so you can use winged eye guards with them.  Here's a quick report I did on them earlier.

Archived