Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Taken on Sunday evening with a 98% Moon.
Comprising of 12 x 600s subs using an ED80 with a 0.85x FF, an Atik 383L+ and a 7nm Optolong Filter.
Stacked in DSS, and processed in PS.
Full frame and cropped, mono and h-alpha colour using NC Actions.
Thanks for looking
An LRGB +Ha image of the Wizard nebula. The Ha was blended into the Lum and Red channels. I had quite a processing battle to get (what I hope) are the correct star colours. I found it particularly difficult to get the blue in the blue stars that are embedded in the red nebulosity.
An LRGB +Ha attempt at the Wizard nebula. I used the Ha as a booster for Lum and Red channels. Due to the combination of bright stars and bright red nebulosity, I did find this quite a challenge to obtain some (hopefully) accurate star colours. I've concluded that blue stars embedded in red nebulosity are difficult to process !
The image represents just over 13 hours integration time.
Comments and criticisms are welcome.
LIGHTS: L:9,R:8,G:7,B:8 x 600s, Ha:16 x 1800s. DARKS:30, FLATS:40, BIAS:100 all at -20C.