Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Venus 25/10/17

Astro_king

Hi,

I work in IT so when I got called out to fix an issue at 06:30 am today morning I couldn't help but notice it was clear outside. It has been 3 weeks since we last had a clear night here and it wasnt clear in the evening hours by the way.

Anyhow as soon as I managed to finish work, I went to my little one's bedroom which is east facing and just marveled at Venus outshining everything in the sky.

I could have gotten my 15x70 bino or my nexstar 5se and setup there but to be honest I just really enjoyed looking at the view of one of our nearest neighbour.

That said, right now on my way to work, I can see the sun about to come out with the sky turning yellow in the east. It in itself is quite a sight!

I had long forgotten that you don't need expensive equipment to enjoy this hobby. Sometimes the tiny pupil in our eye is more than enough to jusy dwell on the marvel above us and enjoy!

Archived