Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2.thumb.jpg.7719b6f2fbecda044d407d8aba503777.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Claire Dymond

Crawley Astronomical Society - Under new management

Hi Everyone, After 30 years Crawley Astronomical Society has a new chair SteveBz on here, Paul Foster of ESES as Vice Chair  and myself as Webo and publicity. I've just about finished the structure of the new adaptive website so if any of you know of any south east events please let me know and I'll put them on the 'Other Events' page.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this