Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

U235 Processing Workshop notes

Uranium235

For those who were unable to make it to the workshop, had to drop out to deliver another talk (or who missed the first hour... whoops!) - I will attach the notes for both the basic and advanced sessions. The advanced did run over by quite a bit as it was always going to be a challenge to squeeze such a complex process into just one hour... although Mr Ibbo did quite well for his first bash at it.

For the original Scott Rosen walkthrough, the link is as follows:

http://www.astronomersdoitinthedark.com/C025-Bringing-Out-the-FaintStuff/M81M82IFN-Bringing-Out-the-FaintStuff-Final.html

Its slightly different to how I do it since we were using a couple of different tools, but both are suitable for skinning the same proverbial cat :D

(give yourself at least 2-3 hours to attempt it!)

* If you wish to distribute or quote any procedures or data, please remember to credit its original source (or link to this thread).

Advanced.zip

Basic.zip

Stock curves.zip

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi ... I am just trying to get into narrow band imaging and came across your excellent video on YouTube ... title "Simple Narrowband Processing "

At the end of this video you suggest that you were planning to make a follow up video taking things further ... did you ever do one?

Cheers Mike