Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Anyone bringing their kids along?

Helen

8 minutes ago, spaceboy said:

A HUGE thank you to you Helen for keeping my lads entertained with rockets, meteors, dinosaurs, blowing up half the UK etc, etc. Other than having to leave prematurely due to suffering an asthma attack the family had a really great time catching up, solar observing and learning some new things at the talks. Just gutted we missed the clear skies and not getting to show my youngest the milkyway for the first time but the lads are both already looking forward to SGL2018

No problem - they are a lovely pair of lads and it was fun!  (I hope the flour didn't cause the asthma attack!!)  Although we did get some clear skies, there was a lot of moisture in the air so the Milky Way was actually not very clear (does that make you feel a bit better?!?)  Look forward to seeing you all next year, and I'm hoping my helpers (Simon, Rhi, Mike and Caroline) will be there again!

Helen

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Helen said:

Look forward to seeing you all next year, and I'm hoping my helpers (Simon, Rhi, Mike and Caroline) will be there again!

Certainly Helen, had a great time this year. Dates for next year are in the diary already :) hopefully we can bring a couple of others with us as well.

16 hours ago, Helen said:

(I hope the flour didn't cause the asthma attack!!) 

TBH I'm not sure what the trigger was but it was a lot later in the day so not likely to have been the meteor jelly bean strikes in the flour :D Just one of those things I have to live with but thankfully I was able to get it under control on the journey home. 

Archived