Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
astro_al

COMPLETED - UO 32mm Konig - 1.25” **SOLD***

University Optics 32mm Konig. 1.25” barrel and I believe a 50 degrees AFOV. I have had this for years and used it primarily as a finder eyepiece. There is some very light crazing when you catch it in the right light, something between the optical elements - maybe something to do with the age of the EP. I never notice it affect the view though. It is quite a flat field of view but does suffer from blackouts if eye placement is off. I used it as an alternative to a finder in one of my smaller scopes and I think it does a good job at this task. I don’t think I would want to use it for more general use though, but maybe an eyecup would help with eye placement. No end caps, but will include a bolt case.

Not sure what it is worth. I think it cost me £30, so £16 delivered to a UK address seems fair. Bank transfer preferred. 

Thanks for looking. 

Al

0C34C1A8-CA57-42A0-8D94-FB92DE0458E9.jpeg

0CB4AD81-75F4-44B3-A4CD-E65757736DB8.jpeg

Edited by astro_al