Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sky-Watcher AZ-GTi Wi-Fi Alt-Azimuth mount

FLO

The new Skywatcher AZ-GTi mount has proven more popular than expected, we have completely sold out and the next delivery isn't due until late-November :sad2:

The AZ GTi mount/telescope bundles have also sold out, though more should arrive late-October. 

Please note this situation affects all UK retailers so if you see it displayed as 'in stock' at a competitor we recommend you contact them before placing your order, just to be sure... 

skywatcher_az_gti_mount_1.jpg

Is there any likelihood of the mount head being available separately?

My wife thinks I have too many tripods already!

Saw one of these mounts in action at an outreach event the other night.  One of the guys in our local astro group nabbed one of the first batch, and I can understand why it's proving popular.

7 minutes ago, Chinapig said:

Is there any likelihood of the mount head being available separately?

Not as far as we know, it is currently available (or will be!) only with tripod. 

8 minutes ago, Chinapig said:

One of the guys in our local astro group nabbed one of the first batch, and I can understand why it's proving popular.

It certainly has proved popular. 

Steve 

Archived