Narrowband

International Astro Show, Stoneleigh: anyone going ?

John

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been before and really enjoyed it, plenty of parking, easy to get to, spacious venue. I'd love to go as I get precious little opportunity to see kit, speak to retailers and listen to talks. It's in the diary and I will try to make it. 

I'd like to pop in, but don't want to miss Saturday's events at Lucksall.  So I might go on the way to Hereford on Friday, if I can get myself packed Thursday night... but FLO will be doing its own 'show' in Lucksall on Saturday, so even if I don't make Coventry there will still be the opportunity for some retail therapy :icon_rolleyes:

Helen

The talks line up is very exciting this year, and the show has a new sponsor. Graham and Martin were very enthusiastic about it.

Hopefully see some of you there.

PS John, you are more than welcome for a coffee, our garden centre is just a stone's throw away from the venue :)

On 29/09/2017 at 12:25, Frank the Troll said:

The one disadvantage of being out in the sticks, everything is always too far out

I should try and go really- it's walking distance from where I live. Trouble is I'm on Jury Duty so not sure if I'll be free to go there......

I sure am going.

Tickets been booked for myself and astro buddy Barry for the Saturday.

Going to the 1st and Last lectures. so will be on site all day.
Should be fun, but very dangerous having all that time to look at tempting kit.

Archived