SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

LAST CALL FOR FOOD AND PITCHES!

daz

Hi all

Well, not long now until we all head off - hopefully you are all getting your kit sorted and checked over, planning your observing/imaging targets and generally getting ready for a great weekend!

This is the last reminder to get your food tickets - we'll need to give the number in to organise the curry, hog and Sunday roasts - don't leave it too late!

And if you haven't yet got your pitch, we do still have availability - it would be great to see you if you can make it!

The SGLSP Website has been updated with some itinerary information as well as some important medical information relating to the walk-in centre at Hereford - please do go check it out!

We are busy nailing the last few details (welcome packs, printing tickets, talk timings, etc.) but we're very nearly ready!!

CAN WE GO YET?????? :D:D:D

SGLSP WEBSITE

Last reminder for food bookings - these will be turned off lunchtime Friday as we need to let the cafe and hogroast man know numbers. After this time, if you need to book food please PM me and I will see what can be done.

First thing on the schedule is Curry at 17:30.  So best to make sure that you are there early enough to be settled in time for the evenings fun.  I'm going to try and get there for 3pm this year, that'll give me time to pitch and setup the awning.

Archived