Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Mr Fiery Jack

COMPLETED - OO 10 inch dob and full astro set up, eps the lot

Complete astro outfit. Orion Optics 10 inch 6.4 dobsonian with OO dob base. Telrad, Centering adapator, and astrozap OTA cover.

Also and in perfect condition and used once a 3 week old Baader MK 4 zoon, Baader 32mm Plossl and Baader 6mm Ortho. 4 Cloured filters and a UHC filter. These eyepieces look like they have never been used and come in a brand new flight case.

The scope has a few marks on the OTA as you would expect, but nothing like a ding or dent. The optics are outstanding, the best I ever owned (3rd OO dob) 

Very sad and unexpected sale, it seems water and Mac computers are a bad combination and I can afford another one useless I see this lot, even then it is going to be secondhand. I use by dob a couple of time a month if i am lucky, I use a Mac everyday. 

I am more than happy to do a direct swop for a Mac of course (No PC Laptops) 

Price 495. which seems very good value for the lot too me, the zoom was 200 quid only a few weeks ago.

I am in north Lincolnshire

What a shame, have you tried the house insurance?

Yes that is a shame, a great buy for someone. I've just been clearing out some old invoices this morning & came across the one for my OO 10" in 12/2011, about £1400 with the mount. So its cost about £233 per year so far & falling.