Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss.thumb.jpg.5b348d6a5e7f27bdcb79e9356b7fc03b.jpg

MattJenko

Multiple First Light NGC6823

Finally managed to get a couple of hours at my new house in the south of France with my newly arrived kit from storage. Had to dust off more than just the equipment, very rusty at all this!

Couple of hours with my new (to me anyway) Atik 460ex, on my relatively new AA115, with a very new reducer and a very new Chroma 3nm Ha filter. Had to change guider, as a filter wheel didn't do well in storage, so using an old ST80 and seems I have some flex in these images, but as I said - rusty! The skies here are a delight compared to Essex, and I have a lot of trees to dodge, but here is the provisional quick process result of 2 hours of 20 min subs:

AA115, Atik 460ex, Chroma 3nm Ha - 6 x 20mins.

NGC6823.jpg

Edited by MattJenko
equipment + typo
  • Like 7

Glad to hear you are starting to make use of your new dark skies Matt, you've got an exciting winter ahead!

Original image in this thread seemed far too bright once uploaded, so here is a muted version

NGC6823.jpg

• Like 1