Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

astroavani

A Magnificent Saturn.

Wonderful - thanks for posting this :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

Incredible detail, color and image scale, with very little noise.  Do you proces the  rings and disk separately? How many frames did you stack?  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quaternion said:

Incredible detail, color and image scale, with very little noise.  Do you proces the  rings and disk separately? How many frames did you stack?  Thanks for sharing.

I do not bother to sue separately, I do not see any need for this since the catch was good.
In this photo in question were captured 10048 pictures and stacked 3200.

Taking care when using the Registax and then working with subtlety in the Fitswork it is possible to greatly reduce the noise.

A gorgeous image of a beautiful object. I never cease to enjoy your images Avani. I do agree with Dave though, you must have access to space missions to get them!

Ian

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dave In Vermont said:

Someday I hope I can have a ride in the Flying Saucer you use to get these images, Man!

Wow!!

Dave

Then the invitation is made! The day that comes to the south of Brazil is invited to embark on my flying saucer dear friend Dave.

4 hours ago, The Admiral said:

A gorgeous image of a beautiful object. I never cease to enjoy your images Avani. I do agree with Dave though, you must have access to space missions to get them!

Ian

Lol Ian! I'll reveal my secret. I am a secret agent infiltrated at NASA, all the missions that go to space I install secret cameras. This makes it easy to get these magnificent images.

• Like 2

Beautiful images! Something us northerners can only dream about ?

Edited by Space Cowboy
  • Like 1

Damn, that really is superb!

Fantastic image, that could only have been dreamed about not very long ago.

Please continue.

Best, Rich

• Like 1

I can't stop looking at this one. Beautiful beyond measure! And she's in the perfect pose!

Reggie :headbang:

• Like 2

Avani, meu amigo, lembre-me de perguntar e mostrar-lhe como usar Alt.Codes para evitar o roubo de suas fotografias. Não aqui, no entanto, na outra terra que assombramos.

Muito bem sucedida,

Dave

• Like 1