SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

First pair of binos , getting out there so obs report and bino review

Nathan UK

On 20/09/2017 at 07:21, Stu said:

A meteor would have gone through very quickly (unless you panned with it of course) so I suspect a satellite. You could check on Heavens Above if you know the time and where you were looking. There is loads of 'stuff' up there!

I think Stu's right Nathan, probably a satellite. I'm always amazed how many there are up there, there aren't many nights when I'm observing that I don't see one at least.

Your new binoculars sound like a bargain..when you think they cost less than a half decent eyepiece!?.

Keep the reports coming..

Dave

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, F15Rules said:

I think Stu's right Nathan, probably a satellite. I'm always amazed how many there are up there, there aren't many nights when I'm observing that I don't see one at least.

Your new binoculars sound like a bargain..when you think they cost less than a half decent eyepiece!?.

Keep the reports coming..

Dave

They was a bargain mate, they said they was reduced from like £100 or something...

.I've just got a konig neck pod to compliment them....

yes more then likely so a satellite,

it had no tail and was just like a bright star moving from my right to my left 

Archived