Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Dark-sky park Poloniny | Slovakia (timelapse)

bpanko

No, that's quite too much for me, I don't know how to use arduino, saddly.

It's 6V geared motor(it should have 1rpm but it is broken in some way and it have only about 0,56rpm) with 2 additional gears and of course some screw (I don't know how to translate it better, sorry). I will take a photo of it tomorrow if you want as I don't have much time now. I can also find specific info about parts in my excel sheet if you want (but I can't promise that I will tell you everything as it's horrible to translate this terms... :happy8:).

EDIT: So here are some photos:

IMG_20170923_165547.jpg

IMG_20170923_165716.jpg

IMG_20170923_165742.jpg

Thank you for sharing your photos. I am always interested in other people's barn door trackers. 

Mine currently is manual I turn a handle. I don't know how to code Arduino but found an existing code for a barn door tracker so will be copying that when I motorise my existing build, I have all the parts but missing a cog to connect the motor to the other drive cog, I will have to fabricate something for there when I get around to it.  When it is all working will be the fun of trying to get the code right to give 1rpm.

I hope you can work out why you are getting .56rpm

Saddly, I can't help you with it. As I mentioned I don't know how to work with arduino and stepper motors. But I  think that if you ask at some forums around you can find somebody who will be willing to help you. But good luck, I hope it will work!

18 hours ago, happy-kat said:

I hope you can work out why you are getting .56rpm

It's just very cheap motor from china for around 10€ so as it was not in use for a year something went wrong and it's like this today. But that's not a problem as the gears solved this problem.

Archived