Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_nb_dso.jpg.eb6cd158659331fd13e71470af6da381.jpg

doramason

FLO Premium Cheshire

doramason    4

I would like to buy the red premium cheshire from FLO. And I need it from someone who can ship it abroad with Royal Mail. I can pay with Paypal or maybe exchange with something I have.

Edited by doramason

doramason    4
23 hours ago, swag72 said:

FLO  send abroad.... ?

they don't send with royal mail but with dhl which costs as much as the cheshire itself. plus where I live dhl will charge extra custom fees. So the £37 cheshire could cost more than £100 at the end.

I live in Turkey btw.

Edited by doramason
forgot something

If I recall correctly there was someone selling one of these on this forum in the last couple of days. Having said that, it could have been sold... But do have a look. 

If that doesn't work out I'd be prepared to help. 

I'd give you my address details via PM. You could purchase the item and have it sent by Royal Mail to me. I'd then send it on to you via my village post office by whatever postal service you want; tracked, signed for, expedited etc and would email you a copy of the tracking detail and receipt. Then you could reimburse me the postage via PayPal. 

I'd mark any paperwork, if required, with whatever value you wished...

• Thanks 1

doramason    4
17 hours ago, Stargazer McCabe said:

If I recall correctly there was someone selling one of these on this forum in the last couple of days. Having said that, it could have been sold... But do have a look. 

If that doesn't work out I'd be prepared to help. 

I'd give you my address details via PM. You could purchase the item and have it sent by Royal Mail to me. I'd then send it on to you via my village post office by whatever postal service you want; tracked, signed for, expedited etc and would email you a copy of the tracking detail and receipt. Then you could reimburse me the postage via PayPal. 

I'd mark any paperwork, if required, with whatever value you wished...

Thanks McCabe for the offer, that's very kind of you I won't forget this :)

However, Grant from FLO has responded to my e-mail and said that they will have the Royal Mail option for international shipping sometime in October so I can wait for couple more weeks and not bother anyone.

Actually, I have a "made in china" cheshire/sight tube at the moment but it has too much slack when I put it in the self-centering adapter which makes collimation inconsistent. I'm hoping this one will fix that problem.  

And the one on forum has been sold.

• Like 1

@doramason

All's well that ends well...

If for any reason it doesn't work out; holler...

For info, if I don't respond quickly between 10-24 October it's not because I have changed my mind 😂

We're off to Namibia for a quick break...

@FLO are great. I'm sure they'll get you sorted 

• Thanks 1