Narrowband

Need Help

Hi,Does anybody know what these coloured splotches are,they are on every light tht i took.

Here is a screenshot

Info : Scope Tecnosky EDT 80, F/R 0.8 qhy183C

10x 120sec lights no darks,bias or flats

as it was 3/4 moon and i just recieved my usbfocus i thought i would set it up in sgpro thinking it would take hours to get it running but to my suprise i had it going and focusing automaticlly within about 45mins so i did a few images this was taken after the moon was very low and behind me all the street lights where off ,i ve used the camera before and not had this problem anybody got a clue ?

staraligned and stacked in PI then ABE ,ST then i get this

Screenshot.thumb.jpg.a4a85463828a54347bb0781c6eb79f04.jpg

here is a link to the lights https://www.dropbox.com/sh/trrzmh98xdwu0ua/AAB9PRXRLog3DTGLi0HIBqRUa?dl=0

thx in advance Toni

Hi Toni:

Very hard to say just by looking at it. I was inclined to think it could be a stacking problem (maybe an issue with debayering) but if the light frames all have this pattern than that can't be it. Have you tried testing the camera since then to make sure the hardware is functioning properly?

Billy.

Ok then it is my workflow probally because we havent had a clear night here since january,this was the first time since  then and i got the Workflow wring.I tried stacking in dss but it found too few stars Even with the slider at the very left 2% it wouldnt stack but i normaly use PI probally forgot somthing anyway thx for clearing things up.

Toni

ps @wxsatuser what debayer did you use RGGB?,it's been so long since i last did any processing that i cant rember.

If it's on the subs, it may be a very thin layer of dew. A very thin layer can cause interference. I'm not sure it is, but it's the only explanation I can see. If the interference varies between subs, it cancels out to some degree in stacking.

Archived