Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

2nd time this has happened now

brrttpaul

Been laid up with the flu but last night there was a bit of a clear slot so I thought to hell with it and tried imaging the soul nebula using sgpro and PHD2. anyway set everything up via teamviewer and begun to run my sequence ( it was only 20 min exposure x 9 ) in Ha Oii and Sii. Anyway I drifted off to sleep woke up and for some reason it aborted after taking two shots, this is the 2nd time this has happened and no idea why the guiding was still going and was looking good so I have no idea why it would abort? has this sort of thing happened to anyone else?

Do you have recovery options set? If you get a spell of cloud and you lose the guide star SGP can be set to attempt recovery every X minutes for a certain length of time, otherwise it will quit the sequence immediately I think.

You can also use SGP's notification system to send you an alert when there's a problem.

Cheers

Ian

Archived