Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Galloway Spring Gathering 2018

Hello All ,here is an  early entry for your diaries!!! I am once again pleased to announce the dates for the 2018  Galloway Spring Gathering to be held from Monday 19th March 2018 until Sunday 25th March 2018,a move away from our usual February date to coincide with the Kielder spring bash.Running back to back gives people with a long journey a chance of a long stay without too long a haul.

Given the inclement weather conditions this year we may fair rather better.:icon_biggrin: Well we can hope.

The location for Scotland`s Premier Star Camp is the award winning http://www.drumroamin.co.uk/ campsite ,and as usual our hosts Lesley and Ralph Shell will be on hand to provide us with  a fantastic location,superb facilities and their renowned hospitality,all the bookings will be handled direct with the campsite.

Always popular are the electric hookups book early to avoid disappointment ,any questions feel free to email me or Lesley at enquiry@drumroamin.co.uk.

You can as always come earlier and stay longer,see you all in March,or if you need reminding November this year.

Regards

Mike

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the date, I was planning on phoning you this morning to establish the dates, because I am about to book 2 days at Astrofest in February.

To those who are wondering whether to go to Scotland for stargazing in March 2018, the answer is a no-brainer    YES

Cheers

Adrian

16 minutes ago, Knighty2112 said:

Booked my three nights for Thursday to leave on Sunday. Now just need to order up some long Johns for those chilly nights! Or better still a bottle or two of some Glenfidich whisky! Hehe! ;) 

Great job! As well as the long johns, don't forget the whiskey. Scotch or Irish, we not fussy. Well, not that fussy?

Archived