Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Space Tourism - Roughs from a battle with Luna...

Psychobilly

Just very quick roughs (only quick stacks very coarse levels and resizing) of tonight/this mornings session...I have to do this or I cant get to sleep....

Gamma Cygnus Nebs (sky background 30-40%)

8326_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Veil Neb (Sky Background 60-70%) ... and needs to be re-centered next time might get it all in then

8327_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

IC1396 - Camera rotated to get Herschel Garnet Star in image (Sky Background 25-30%)

8328_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Got some more to come later but good old microsoft update decided to reboot my laptop whilst I was in the house checking data so lost 1 hour of imaging on M45

:D

IC1805,IC1848 and NGC1027 The Heart and Soul Nebulae and an Open Cluster...

8329_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

M45...coming soon despite laptop reboot and a dodgy CF card :( - race against the dawn... Made it got 16 frames before dawn :Envy:

8330_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Got some more to come later but good old microsoft update decided to reboot my laptop whilst I was in the house checking data so lost 1 hour of imaging on M45 :D

Not really the best night for DSO's when Luna's in Full Glow...but wanted to sort out a target list for the next dark/clear night already found my mistake with the veil - this was an unplanned addition to the nights imaging list so I didnt have the center co-ords of the complex with me...

Hopefully get some proper sleep in a few hours time once the suns up as the marathon from 5am thursday with only the odd snatched hour ugly sleep has finally caught up... :rolleyes:

Billy...

At last time to go to bed....:rolleyes:

Hi TJ..

They were the roughs to make sure I could sleep without wondering i think of them as a "contact sheet" - Just a very quick look to see if I had anythign to work with ... the first attempts at processing will appear as the day goes on...but may get better over the next few days...depends on the weather really :D

The first already has and the 2nd is just about to :(

Billy...

All the first processed images are now up.. so time to fall asleep during the GP just incase I get a chance to go out again tonight :D

Archived