Narrowband

Hello from Thailand

Ericorc

Hi All

And thank you for letting me join your forum.

To give you a bit of my background .. I am from N Ireland and now semi retired to Koh Samui in Thailand. I say semi retired as I have still own computer company in N Ireland and run a small bar in the town of Lamai on this island. 

I have always been interested in photography and was awarded many awards while I was in Ballynahinch Camera Club and was once awarded BSAC Underwater Photographer of the year .

Since living here I was given a  Eg3-2 scope with s Sky watcher 750 x150 and that really got me interested in the astronomy side of things. I have to say it is a real minefield when it come to what I was used to and sometimes think has  brain now slowed down now to much to take this all in .

I am glad that there is so  much advise and help now on this site to read and pick peoples ideas etc.

Thanks again

eric

Archived