stargazine_ep39_banner.thumb.jpg.b87bddaa2aded94d2a3456c0589a82b9.jpg

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jupiters
      Hello!
      I have some questions about what accessories to get for my Celestron Nexstar 4se. Keep in mind that this'll be my first telescope and I'm really excited to see the moon and planets like Jupiter and Saturn! I looked for starter guides on which accessories are a must but I didn't find any. Will I need specific eye pieces (I know nothing about eye pieces and which ones are better, etc.) to see some planets clearly? I'm fairly new to astronomy so any helpful tip would be great! 

Thank you
    • By Cosmic Geoff
      Rather on impulse, I purchased a Sky-watcher AZ GoTo tripod head (pictured below). I thought I'd use it to make a more stable GoTo mount for my Nexstar 127mm Mak, either by making an adaptor to fit the head on a AZ-4/EQ-5 type tripod, or mounting the head permanently in the garden on a wooden tripod fixed in turn to three tree stumps.
      Has anyone any experience, or any better ideas?
      By the way, the SW and Celestron parts are identical except for the colour of the plastic rim.

• By Astro_king
      For sale is a Celestron Nexstar 5se telescope with Go to mount kept in immaculate condition. This mount comes with a 25mm Plossal lens (non celestron).
      Only thing I haven't done is clean it since it was bought as never felt the need to but new buyer might want to make it all shiny and give it a thorough clean.
      There is no power cable included with mount as it doesn't come with one but it takes 8 AA sized batteries which are enough to power it on and make it the perfect grab and go scope for planetary and many Deep space objects.
      Price: £549
      Available for collection only from Manchester, England.
      Open to offers
      This telescope sells for RRP £800 so grab yourself a bargain!

• By lalou
      Sharing my shot of M42 Orion Nebula. This was taken in a dark site here in Philippines. Hope I can get your comments and suggestions so that I can improve on my shots. 
      Also will a UHC filter improve my shot? I recently bought the Baader UHC filter.

Celestron C6N reflector
      Celestron OmniXLT CG-4
      Nikon D90
      40x2mins lights (from what I can remember lol)

Thanks! 

• By Lunar Mike
      Hello All
      Simply put what do you think fo Celestron C5 for a mid sized SCT . Need portabilty, the option of f/10 or f/6.3 is awesome for viewing and good size for portability. I put it out to you .
      Sorry dont want a dob no storage for one .  APO refractors are well out of my budget even cheap ones. thanks for your advice . 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.