Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello to All.

Stroller

Hi All,

Recently signed up and just wanted to say Hi.  I've been lurking in the background for a bit reading a lot of the background advice and a lot of the members posts on various subjects.
I'm about to buy my first 'real' setup (real kit as in my terms and budget of course) but have loved looking at the night sky since a little boy.  A long time has passed since then with all the normal family and life tribulations but I'm finally about to order my kit and start out on this for real.

Kind regards to all,

Chris. 

Peter, Dave, Rune, Michael, Aaron and Gordon,

Many thanks for your warm welcome(s) above.  It's great to be finally here and even better when I actually have my set-up standing in front of me.

I've just dropped a topic into the https://stargazerslounge.com/forum/186-getting-started-equipment-help-and-advice/ to ask about  EP's, Barlow, Filters (Moon, Planetary, DSO) Recommendations that would work together with my proposed set-up of the SW EQ6 Pro with either the Explorer 250PDS or 200PDS or if I have to (for cost at this time), dropping that to a SW HEQ5 Pro with the 200PDS.

Fairly decent dream, would of course like much better, but then the dream is bigger than my wallet at this time :-(

Many thanks, guys.

Rgds, Chris.

Archived