Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_celestial_motion.thumb.jpg.a9e9349c45f96ed7928eb32f1baf76ed.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
garryblueboy

Skywatcher Star Adventurer (Reducecd) NOW SOLD

Decide to use my AZEQ6 GT mount more as it's a waste not to and helps to have two solar scopes mounted sometimes so up for sale is my only few  months old Skywatcher Star Adventurer still under warranty  with a very good matching tripod they are all mint as you would expect it is the full kit with accessories to mount camera and telescope still have original boxes it is a very sturdy portable set up and trackes   very well new cost was over £400 with the tripod which can hold up to 15kg and is shown not fully extended it goes to 170 cm 67"  and is very light weight with carry bag folds down very small and has a 360' ball head  .

would accept £300 open to serious offers or trades  complete plus  collection welcome or £10 insured tracked postage as there are a few boxes 

i would be tempted split if the tripod was not wanted  for the right offer 

Now SOLD 

Edited by garryblueboy

you can buy these new for £275 from FLO without the tripod. I think your price is a little high. What brand is the tripod and is it carbon?

Edited by Daniel-K

Hi yes i know but the tripod retails at over £100 it's a lightweight magnesium one that handles 33 lb or 15 kg 

Hi

What size does the tripod fold down too in length approx .. would it fit into a small suitcase ? and approx total weight ?

Thanks

Would easly fit in small cabin luggage around 16" inches it has a small padded case weight is around 1.2 kg 

regards Garry 

Sign in to follow this