SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Sharpless 2-129 Flying bat in ha

Ibbo!

AstroArt has a 'remove line' feature. Click on both ends of a line and it vanishes - if it isn't too wide. If it is, at least it is dimished.

You might move the frame a little to the right but too much symmetry is a bit static, I think. Nice to give the impression that the bat is zooming about a bit!

Will you be going after the squid within, when the Ha is done?

Olly

5 hours ago, gnomus said:

Nice.  As to framing, have you had a look at the 'Framing and Mosaic' wizard in SGP?  

Thanks , I use maxim and the Sky which i have have had success with. I will stick another couple of panes on the side.

4 hours ago, ollypenrice said:

AstroArt has a 'remove line' feature. Click on both ends of a line and it vanishes - if it isn't too wide. If it is, at least it is dimished.

You might move the frame a little to the right but too much symmetry is a bit static, I think. Nice to give the impression that the bat is zooming about a bit!

Will you be going after the squid within, when the Ha is done?

Olly

My version of AA is 3, I think and I have not seen that function.

TBH I thought sigma stacking would sort it out .

Yes O3 is on the cards if I can get some clear bits.

• 3 weeks later...

While we were away in Scotland I took the kit and did a few O3 frames to add to the ones from home.

1800 subs binned 2x2  and the squid is there but is it faint and i am struggling to pull it from the background.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=bdf8b2134cef9d8bO3-from-home-and-galloway.thumb.png.b61e216c49b56bccdf2b54d3e682f7b7.png

6 minutes ago, gnomus said:

Impressive - 5 hour subs - I assume that is one per night (and binned) - no wonder the squid is starting to make its presence felt.

opps 1800  that should be

now altered

Archived