Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

PI problem

brrttpaul

Had a few images the other night  (only 30 secs long) in LRGB, so went to BPP and tried to process them I can do the green  and blue and Lum but not the red. I have tried everything but for the life of me cant figure out whats going on, it goes through everything then comes up " can only stack one image out of 15 not enough stars to align" but if i open the red files and put them in blink they look pretty good, im just wondering why they wont stack. I have compared them to the blue and green and they look ok to me so any ideas why this would be happening?

Try to align them with the ImageRegistration tool. Use the same reference as in bpp. The IR tool is easier to tweak. It may be that the red channel is weaker and Blink stretches the red images more to compensate, so it doesn't show up there.

Archived