SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Thunderbirds are go

triton1

Flicking through the channels and ending up watching the feature film,showing my age I know but brought back childhood memories.Tin Tin is still looking pretty good but I don't remember the film being such a load of old tosh.The film and Mr Moore however did get me into this hobby.F.A.B. Everyone?

Which channel was this?  Thunderbirds Are Go was the second feature film I ever saw at the cinema (first was The Dambusters re-release) :)

If you're at the cinema, keep an eye out for the full TB Halifax advert, complete with outtakes at the end - though not sure Lady P would ever use expletives...

16 minutes ago, bejay1957 said:

Which channel was this?  Thunderbirds Are Go was the second feature film I ever saw at the cinema (first was The Dambusters re-release) :)

If you're at the cinema, keep an eye out for the full TB Halifax advert, complete with outtakes at the end - though not sure Lady P would ever use expletives...

It was on film 4, I loved it.

Alan

2 hours ago, oobydooby said:

Why did none of the Tracey boys have any romantic liaisons with Lady Penelope?

Too many strings!

The Tracey boys are far to common for Lady P

And too many strings attatched :) 

5 hours ago, Macavity said:

Indeed so! Glad to see "Don't Dawdle" Parker finally got the girl too! :D

Unfortunately that one is missing the Lady P outtakes that are at the end of the cinema 'version'..

Also worth remembering the Gerry Anderson homage/parody in Stargate SG1

9 hours ago, brantuk said:

I watched the film too - absolutely fabulous - much better than the animated series which just doesn't do it for me. You really can't beat the charm of the original puppets. :)

Not a verbatim quote, but Gerry Anderson was at first worried by Lew Grade's reaction to the first TB episode "That's not a TV series..."  "... its a motion picture!"

Archived