Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi :)

Scorpy42

Hi all :)

Been an member here for a over a year browsing through posts, but never posted, so thought I would give it a go :) 

I live in High Wycombe and for the past year have been using a Celestron Astromaster 102 I got on my 30th bday to gaze up into the sky at night

Last week I decided to upgrade so I ordered a Celestron Nexstar Evolution 9.25 and a Celestron StarSense (after reading the very lengthy and helpful posts with people's opinions on using it) 

Was looking forward to using my new scope this weekend, but low and behold amazon only delivered the scope and not the tripod :( 

Looking at at the reviews ( Im kicking myself that I didn't checked before hand) seems it's happened to allot of people that have bought the scope from them 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00K6E1VUS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Have contacted them and they are going to send a replacement ( with the tripod hopefully), just thought I will warn others :)

So hopefully will be up and running by the end of this week :) 

Thanks for the welcome and the tip :), have just bookmarked FLO into my iPad for future purchases, as I'm not sure about getting the celestron GPS and also Wedges as I've heard that are good for Imaging but I have to amit I don't know much about them . Will be looking at past posts on here to broaden my limited knowledge and skills :)

Thanks for All the replies and warm welcomes :)

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, thought I would wait till I had good news (plus I have to push myself to post cause of social anxiety) :)

Long story short i found the tripod on another site I got amazon to refund me the amount to get the tripod there :)

Yesturday the tripod came and I finally got to set up the telescope, ( after updating ).

Spent a few hours yesterday in the back playing  around with it and sorting out Starsense and I could of spent all night out there :)

Just got to learn how to make it quieter so I dont wake the neighbours :) , hope one day to get to a dark site :)

Thanks again for warm welcome and I  can never say no to pizza and margaritas ;)

IMG_1513.JPG

Archived