Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_constellations.thumb.jpg.6034fe99df7fe590f77a776877551964.jpg

dodgerroger

Portable power for skywatcher 10 " goto dob

18 minutes ago, dodgerroger said:

Would this be any good to power an 8 or 10" go to dob

What voltage do the 8 or 10 inch -ers  need ? I see only 4 USB outputs, which means only 5v for non-OC compatible devices ??

"with Qualcomm QC 3.0 Technology" - sounds like an advert for face-cream removing wrinkles :happy6: Quite pricy as well.

Is 7 ah big enough for a 10" dob?? They are quite heavy. The skywatcher 17 ah is expensive at over £100

3 hours ago, SilverAstro said:

What voltage do the 8 or 10 inch -ers  need ? I see only 4 USB outputs, which means only 5v for non-OC compatible devices ??

"with Qualcomm QC 3.0 Technology" - sounds like an advert for face-cream removing wrinkles :happy6: Quite pricy as well.

They need 12volts I believe I want a lightweight power supply that won't break the bank. It would be a bonus if it dewrinkled me while out under the stars lol

i made my own, pics of it on here somewhere