Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Portugal [Cédric Pereira]

cedric_pereira

Hello everyone.

My name is Cédric Pereira, I'm from Portugal (the country with a very good food, wine, beaches, etc ), I have 28 years old and I'm an amateur astronomer, maybe from 2013...

For a long time I wanted to join the forum and moment is now. Most of the time that I search something related with astronomy on the internet, I am directed to this forum :)

I joined this forum by two reasons:

1. I feel like I'm standing in my evolution as an amateur astronomer and I want to learn new things. I love foruns and I think this is the best method to acquire new knowledge. I want to start doing "academic astronomy" like detecting exoplanets, measure variable stars, spectroscopy, etc... I still need to set my path... I'm constructing a remote observatory to easily acquire the astronomy data.

2. I need to improve my English :p ehehe :) 

If you are curious about my work you can visite my webpage: http://www.cedricpereira.space/eng/

Best regards :)

Archived