Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Croatia!

m a r k o

Greetings everyone!

I'm Marko, live in the capital (Zagreb) and an amateur astronomer since 2009. I do hard-core planetary and deep sky observing, public outreach and, recently, imaging, which brings me to this forum.

I'm a member of the local astronomy club, Beskraj  (Infinitum) ( Here and here )and the local forum (here)

My latest, biggest and most challenging astronomy project is to image the M1 pulsar, not only capture it's location within the nebula but to make an image sequence using lucky imaging and later reproduce the variation in an animation.

This topic is what brought me here, I can contribute with data but will need help processing.

In the meantime I'll be reading the forum and making a post or two.

Cheers,

Marko

Thank you all for the kind welcome :icon_biggrin:

I see there are 3D printing enthusiasts here too! I've built my printer and it's been a great experience. The learning curve is steep if you start from scratch but there is a LOT to gain.

Welcome Marko from land down under

Member of Southern Astronomy Society

So much to learn from other club members

Club also does public displays as well as schools and space badge scout/guiding movement

Enjoy you stay with us

John

Archived