SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Cern beaten to the punch by sky news

HI guys I have to report that CERN has been beaten to the punch by Professor Heinz wolf on sky news using an absolutely brilliant and unique DIY collider made from UPVC drain pipe and a couple of home made coils. He has successfully mangaged to cover the sky news room in sub atomic Minced Pie Particles after creating a near perfect collision of two festive Christmas pies live on sky news TV. Professor wolf was able to detect and visually identify both currant and raisin particles along with much smaller particles of both pastry and sugar all in all an absolutely hilarious and successful demonstration of particle physics regards Pete

Rosanella, sky news just happens to be the single most useless 'news' channel available, followed closely by ITV and Channel 5.

If your wanting to hear about Capello's English lessons, Beckhams new beard or even some football matches (BEFORE THE FOOTY SEASON IS EVEN UNDERWAY) over some far more interesting news such as I dunno, Princess Diana's death, 911 etc, then this is the place.

Sky News even awarded itself the 'best news channel' last year......nice one Sky, it was an award given by yourself to yourself!

It's now on YouTube:

Thanks Timetraveller for letting us know about this...priceless!

Baskii

:D that is funny

Rosanella, sky news just happens to be the single most useless 'news' channel available, followed closely by ITV and Channel 5......

Sky News even awarded itself the 'best news channel' last year......nice one Sky, it was an award given by yourself to yourself!

I haven't watched TV for sometime now, because it just bores me and catch up with the news or anything that interests me on the internet, especially on Youtube, though I've recently been told about http://www.ted.com

Here are a couple of really interesting videos with Michio Kaku, one of the gurus of String Theory or perhaps the Guru (I'm not sure),

and Lisa Randall, Professor at the Harvard University Department of Physics

Typical Yankee physics fancy names,big theories and precious little physical content they don't even seem able to read auto cues with any consistency you might guess by my tone I'm not exactly impressed they cant even say hadron correctly so just in case any of them ever read any of our posts on here its pronounced had ron dears not hay dron. Oh and before anybody picks me up for being anti American can I just point out half my family are American and my great grand father was director of the Mc Donald's radio Observatory and he spoke Anglish too lol regards Pete

Archived