Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

supplier microglobe

As this is not a review I thought I would ask here.

Has anyone used microglobe in the UK for bits.

They look legit and seem to have a shop in central London. Poor wifi is stopping me from looking on google street view.

They seem to have bits and pieces at good prices and it seems I was lead to seller via an ebay question. This in itself is not an issue as I know the fees can be crippling.

Just be interested to see if anyone has any feedback.

cheers

Spill.

Its the prices that attracted me to this site. I bought some Nikon binoculars, they were much cheaper, but they came without a Nikon warranty card ?

They were also uncomfortable,  the only binocular that has never 'fit my face, I sold them on, the buyer more than happy!

A short time later, I examined the same specification binocular from a  Nikon supplier in London, these were better quality internally?

You should be able to return item if not satisfied.

Find out how long it will take them to get the item from their supplier if they don't have it in stock.  Their website doesn't work with Paypal or credit cards from the US.  You have to call them to place your order.  Overall, though, honest folks.

They sell grey market stuff so the manufacturers warranty might not be applicable. They have been around for years, I purchased a Nikon lens from them several years ago, product was as described, no problems with them.

Got a  34mm prism and associated bits to make it 2" from them a week ago, said it would be 72 hours and it was, i too got a quick reply to an email concerning the delivery address, all good for me

Archived