Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Veil in HA - 6 panels

steviemac500

3 hours ago, swag72 said:

Very nice :) Have you had to work hard to join this together? 

A little Sara. The biggest problem was uneven brightness in one of the panels which seemed to sort itself with a couple of more goes at registering. I had to play about with the feathering as I was getting a few pinched stars on the borders but I'm pretty happy now. The Pelican I did felt much easier ?

That's great.

I do have a question, though, about the dark regions just to the right of the Network Nebula and Pickering's triangle. Are these really in your data or have they been exaggerated by ABE/DBE or other intervention? I can just about convince myself that there is a hint of them in mine.

Olly

45 minutes ago, ollypenrice said:

That's great.

I do have a question, though, about the dark regions just to the right of the Network Nebula and Pickering's triangle. Are these really in your data or have they been exaggerated by ABE/DBE or other intervention? I can just about convince myself that there is a hint of them in mine.

Olly

Thanks Olly. The unprocessed panels are below with an STF applied. To my eye there is a hint in the Network and more so in the Triangle. The conditions here in Cyprus have been consistently good so I trust the data but I do think that ABE has exaggerated it in both. See what you think........

network.jpg

triangle.jpg

Archived