Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello

astrochris

Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum but not to astronomy. Are any of you astronomers or astrophotographers in the North-East Italy region?
I do not do any visual stuff but I do like astrophotography. I'm not super experienced but I've purchased some advanced equipment over the
years.

I hope I learn alot from this forum and meet some new friends as I am fairly new to this side of the world. Nice to meet you all.

Christopher

20121161_317346602047982_7391363419859106768_o.jpg

22 hours ago, astrochris said:

Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum but not to astronomy........ Christopher

That's some seriously dedicated kit you have there, maybe some folk can learn a thing or two from your own experience and or pitfalls in compiling your system.

Not only that, welcome to the SGL.

2 hours ago, Charic said:

That's some seriously dedicated kit you have there, maybe some folk can learn a thing or two from your own experience and or pitfalls in compiling your system.

Not only that, welcome to the SGL.

Definitely would be able to talk about pitfalls lol. I have spent about $20,000 so far on my equipment. Idk what else I can upgrade right now :p Thanks for the welcome.

Archived