SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

23x60sec iso800 astrotoaster live stack screen print ngc6992

stash_old

4 hours ago, shirva said:

60 views and only one comment come on folks ,, give the man a bit of encouragement ?

Dont need it Shirva- I enjoyed getting the picture on screen (actual started after first 2 60secs frames stacked). Still thats EAA/live viewing  for me!

And not with kit likely to break the Bank - Bresser short frac 127/635,Second hand Canon 100d astro mod,APT,Astrotoaster  and all done remotely - so the screen print was from the remote end (RDP screen).

Not done for the picture/comments but to make people think on a different route(one of many) in Astro viewing

Thanks Shirva

Good reply,, my point was with video Astronomy/eaa quiet due to weather issues,, would be nice to give the poster a comment or like and maybe get some posts going,,  it's  nice to build on and get folk talking than looking at blank comments,, forums do take a bashing from Facebook groups but forums have lots to offer advice wise for new and existing video/eaa astronomers ?

Archived