sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_3.thumb.jpg.30e9b298c34c80517e8b443ce153fce3.jpg

My Lunt LS60 is finally back from Lunt where i had it retrofitted from tilt to pressure tuned, haven't had a chance to use it yet due to horrible seeing but for everyone interested i will be doing an in depth review of the new retrofit.

I must say though that it certainly looks impressive and tuning seems to be very smooth upon turning the cylinder.

IMG_9640.JPG

IMG_9642.JPG

• Like 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aneko1991
      Hi, I want a telescope and my budget is between 370$ -740$(I want something with a zoom as good as it s possible for this budget). Can you help me to chose one ?
      (buy in the EU)
    • By Humb1e
      Hiya,
      I'm looking a bit of advice / opinions on a telescopes for a beginner, but useful, telescope. 

I've gone through tonnes websites and now seem to find my self going round in circles.......
      I've read that an 8inch dobsonian type will do pretty much everything I want without breaking the bank too much / me outgrowing it very quickly. 
      Main issue is that I'd like to be able to take imagery, whether thats with phone or camera to start I don't know. I understand tracking can be easier with something motorised rather than by hand..... 
      Budget wise, I don't want to spend a small fortune, or, get something I'll need to replace too soon. I'm based South in Manchester, UK, not sure if that has any bearing on choices. 
      It probably needs to be something with low maintenance requirements too. 
      My budget is low at around £300...... Not my decision on this one 😂

Cheers in advance 
    • By StarlightX
      Hi everyone,
      so I have a Celestron Astromaster 130eq, but I have 1 part missing. It is as shown in the picture,, I don’t know the name of the thing. Please help me, if anyone know what it is... plz comment..
      ty🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• By Jubi_Resik
      Hello There
      I've used so far a really cheap telescope that you can look at the moon, but its time for a big upgrade.
      What I'm looking for:
      Go To
      Photo / Picture Capturing
      Looking at Planets (no blurry images)
      looking at nebulas
      looking at galaxies
      different eye peace's
      possibly connect to pc software for screen usage

price range up to 1500$

I've no idea if I'm out of my mind with my wishes. but for me the market and numbers and features of the description for the telescopes are a bit overwhelming.
      So I hope that someone can recommend a telescope for me

Thanks Jubi

• By SuburbanMak
      I almost hesitate to ask this but ahem, here goes... 
      My EBay white light filter turned up today & I scurried out into the garden like an excited child on Christmas morning. 

After a bit of faffing I have it clamped to the ST80 and using the equally cheap but pleasingly effective SV-Bony pinhole projector finder (can’t believe it just slotted in and is aligned as there’s no way to adjust) there is a lovely big, crisp, solar disc. 

Can’t see any sunspots though - and here’s the dumb question - is there just nothing doing today or am I missing a trick? 

Any beginner tips on white light observation gratefully received...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.