Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

m8 sagittarius

2 hours ago, Galen Gilmore said:

deconvolution algorithms

Hi. There are loads of them. If you want to try it at a low level then IRIS is a good place to start. StarTools includes the best and most flexible decon I've tried so far and unlike other software, is applicable and reversible anywhere in your workflow. HTH.

1 hour ago, Gerry Casa Christiana said:

I'm going to try deconvolution on mine

+1. There are artefacts left and down. I cropped those, removed the gradient and did a 2x2bin before the decon. The jpg doesn't have much data; with your raw, it should be less 'in your face'. HTH.

Lagoon-italia.thumb.jpg.0f959a8f134ebac409c8d97f5aebf9b6.jpg

17 hours ago, alacant said:

Hi. There are loads of them. If you want to try it at a low level then IRIS is a good place to start. StarTools includes the best and most flexible decon I've tried so far and unlike other software, is applicable and reversible anywhere in your workflow. HTH.

Just looked at startools, it looks like it would be so useful! I have heard that you can download the trial version and then just screenshot your finished version? 

1 hour ago, Galen Gilmore said:

Just looked at startools

Hi. If you're a student, just write to the coder Ivo and explain your situation. It's only $50 anyway and you could always pay or make a contribution at a later date. But yes, otherwise, it's fully functional. HTH.

On 24/07/2017 at 13:23, alacant said:

+1. There are artefacts left and down. I cropped those, removed the gradient and did a 2x2bin before the decon. The jpg doesn't have much data; with your raw, it should be less 'in your face'. HTH.

Lagoon-italia.thumb.jpg.0f959a8f134ebac409c8d97f5aebf9b6.jpg

Lagoon_24_x_240_x_180_x_47_A1.thumb.jpg.0b28d4537fdb5d6a95370356179254e4.jpg

Hi I tried the deconvolution on photoshop and I have to say it wasn't very good. I can't run startools but I had another pass just using levels. 

I think it's better. I need to add more subs. 

Archived