Narrowband

Hello Boys (and Girls) .. I'm Back!!!!!!!!

Ford Prefect

Hi everyone

After three and a half years, i'm back..

I had kinda lost my Astro mojo.... but happy to say its staring to come back.   I've spend the weekend replacing the floor and interior walls of my ROR Observatory, my HeQ5 is off at Dark Frame being serviced and tuned, just trying to get everything set up and working in preparation for the upcoming season.

Feels good to be back already...

cheers 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Stu said:

Welcome back!!

What are your plans for the first targets? :) 

It will be a while before I will be thinking of targets, need to get everything calibrated first and trying to remember which end of the telescope to attach the camera too :-)

9 minutes ago, barkis said:

Hi Jon. and a warm welcome back to SGL. 
Have you brought Steve L with you by any chance, and did you win the Turbine Issue?
:icon_biggrin:.

Hi  haven't hear from stevel in over three years... kinda lost touch...     and yes luckily we did win the turbine battle.... it was a long slog but worth it in the end :-)  

8 minutes ago, daz said:

Shout if you've forgotten how to use any of it :D:D:D

I see you haven't lost your scene of humor,   I will be lucky if I can remember how to polar align the scope, let alone image something... 

15 hours ago, Mr niall said:

You own all of Cambridgeshire? 

15 hours ago, Mr niall said:

You own all of Cambridgeshire? 

That's a little in joke the admins, played on me when I was a mod, years ago..... my ego isn't that big ;-)

Hi and welcome back to the forum. Glad to read that you have discovered a new enthusiasm for astronomy - once you've had the bug it's difficult to shake it off!

Clear skies and hope you can extend your astronomical interests further. 

Archived