Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A Wonderful Panel!

astroavani

cca159f64b171cdd92766912019cab5a.1824x0_
Just to not leave leaving things pending I decided to publish all the photos together in a single panel. I do not like doing this kind of thing because every photo can tell an interesting story. As an example we can cite the photo of Darney C3.
I think most know or have heard of Mons Rumker! In fact Mons Rumker is not a lot, it is an incalculable set of domes that originated side by side and formed what looks like a lot. In the primordial times of the lunar study, the cameras or telescopes did not have the capacity to perceive this difference, even because it is near the northwest edge and thus being seen of the Earth half of profile.
Looking at Darney C3 then what do we see? Does not it also look like a clump of Domes? It just happens that it is closer to the lunar center so it is seen higher up and does not convey that mountain sensation. I myself had never realized it until this picture caught my eye.
Tomorrow I embark for the Brazilian Encounter of Astrophotography (EBA), and as I said, in order not to leave anything pending, this whole photographic set is in one roll!
Http://www.astrobin.com/full/303614/0/?nc=&real=&mod=

Archived