Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Welcome to Stargazers Lounge

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customise your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp.jpg

Lockie

CG5 mount **withdrawn**

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

CG5 mount with slow mo's, and 5kg counter weight, tripod, plus 16" pier extension. All in black livery.

Looking for £180 collection from Ipswich, or can arrange shipping at buyers expense. 

I put this mount together in prep for a large long refractor but I can't find room to have such a thing setup ready to use, and it's currently over spilled into the family shed.

I'll get pics up later, any questions, offers welcome.

Paypal, cash on collection, or BT.

Thanks

Chris

IMG_20170716_111804.jpg

IMG_20170716_111811.jpg

IMG_20170716_111822.jpg

Edited by Lockie

Now on ABS and Ebay.

If someone is willing to collect it from Ipswich, feel free to make an offer :) 

Posted (edited)

I think I've sorted out enough packaging now, so can possibly do UK shipping on the above. 

I'll also sell minus the Pier extension for £140 if preferable.

Edited by Lockie

Chris,

How heavy is the extension?

Looking at the CG5 mount, I could be interested in the pier extension for an EQ5 I have, but being located in Poole would need it posted.

Ade

Ade,

Doesn't say a weight here:

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/skywatcher-mounts/skywatcher-eq5heq5-extension-tube.html

But it solid and heavy, I'd guess around 7-8kg so would cost about £16 by Parcel Force 48 from memory.

I'll do it for half the new price as it has been painted, so £33 plus postage (The RRP is £67 plus postage).

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Posted (edited)

I think I'm going to withdraw the ad, and squeeze everything apart from the tripod in the loft. You never know, I might find a use for it down the line.

If a Mod could archive the ad I'd appreciate it :) 

Thanks

Edited by Lockie