Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Newbies 1st Post :)

Dagger

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all its been a year or so since I was on sgl  so I will re introduce myself  my name is ken and I live in Merseyside near  St. Helens to be precise I own a Meade lx 90 8 inch myself and my wife used to be members of the colwyn bay as for a few years until my wife took sick now unfortunatly I am on my own and thought I would like to start up my hobby again so here I am back were it all started so if anyone lives near by  please message me and I would love to talk I have not used my scope for  a year or so  as I don't drive these days but I am hopping to start using my scope again in the very near future any way it's good to be back  amongst friends

clear sky's to all

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/07/2017 at 23:11, sheepdog said:

Hi all its been a year or so since I was on sgl  so I will re introduce myself  my name is ken and I live in Merseyside near  St. Helens to be precise I own a Meade lx 90 8 inch myself and my wife used to be members of the colwyn bay as for a few years until my wife took sick now unfortunatly I am on my own and thought I would like to start up my hobby again so here I am back were it all started so if anyone lives near by  please message me and I would love to talk I have not used my scope for  a year or so  as I don't drive these days but I am hopping to start using my scope again in the very near future any way it's good to be back  amongst friends

clear sky's to all

Hi there,

welcome back. Sorry to hear about your wife. Hope peaceful nights  bring back fond memories  

John

On 7/16/2017 at 13:44, Ben the Ignorant said:

Hi! Is the scope in your pic the one you're actually using?

Yes it is Ben.  TAL-1 Newtonian Reflector :)  Old but decent enough for my capabilities!

Archived