SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

DSS problem

ultramol

Hi there, wonder if anyone can help. I am moving from my laptop to my new pc to do my astro processing and all was going well til I tried to load DSS 3.3.4. onto my PC with windows 10. I cannot get it to run. the live version runs but not the other. I googled it and someone said update microsoft visual c++. Did that but it still wont run. When I double click it a box attempts to open but this lasts miliseconds. I downloaded Dss from yahoo groups website. Any help most appreciated

Regards....Geoff

35 minutes ago, ultramol said:

Hi there, wonder if anyone can help. I am moving from my laptop to my new pc to do my astro processing and all was going well til I tried to load DSS 3.3.4. onto my PC with windows 10. I cannot get it to run. the live version runs but not the other. I googled it and someone said update microsoft visual c++. Did that but it still wont run. When I double click it a box attempts to open but this lasts miliseconds. I downloaded Dss from yahoo groups website. Any help most appreciated

Regards....Geoff

Try running it in win7 compatibility mode. This worked for me.

Archived