Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

coma corrector and field flattner

hello everyone

i have the cpc 1100 gps xlt telescope of celestron. and from my understanding that the cpc dont have coma corrector and field flattner and therefore i need to buy. i saw a video that i need to buy visual back 2'' and camera adapter. i bought the t adapter of celestron and i wonder if i can use coma corrector and field flattner with this t adapter (coma corrector and field flattner are both from starizona, unless there is another company that makes coma corrector and field flattner, i will glad if you will tell me). my point is if i can use the t adapter of celestron with coma corrector and field flattner of other company? (like starizona) and if no what kind of adapters i need to buy?

and also, it is possible to use the coma corrector and field flattner simultaneously in the same observation?

thank you very much!

Archived