Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Finally a clear sky!

Ultimately northern views clouded out again by 0030, though bizarrely I could still see my absolute N horizon clearly, and occasional glimpses of Capella.  Very frustrating when you can watch twitter feeds with images of developing NLC :(

Sucks doesn't it... it happens every time I plan to a astro outing also... It's clear when I'm doing a night or late shift at a job I hate with people I can't stand and as soon as I get a night off, it's cloudy... Astronomy enthusiasts curse, its like being constantly punished by a demon, waste your life in a demonic dog boring job surrounded by immoral filthy animal like people than lose your astronomy nights to clouds. 

Sell my gear?? no.. because than it'll be the opposite.... 

The skies here have generally been improved since the decommissioning of the Didcot A power station, but I cannot believe how infrequently I have had a clear northern view this year, and particularly this summer while hoping to see any NLC

• 5 weeks later...

Archived