Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Aug states Solar Eclipse

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Moonshane said:

Good luck you jammy sods. ?

If it is any consolation Shane, the forecast is rather iffy here ?  We've decided to stick with our intended site though and hope for the best... heading  out at 1am ? (things are busy here!)

It will be an experience whatever!!! ☺️

Helen

Helen, etal -

If anyone reading this should find this news-article, or similar version, don't jump out of your shoes:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/oregon-wildfire-blazing-eclipse-apos-203432266.html

It's NOT in the pathway. And the wind-direction is not going to have it cork-screw down the pathway of totality. You'll all be just fine. American-news has become notorious for publishing garbage to cause people to flip-out and suffer coronaries! Especially Yahoo and it's myriad minions. All will be well.

Best Wishes -

Dave

Yes, good luck to all those who've made it to the line of totality. I'm sure the excitement is building already.

I'm a bit upset that the weather seems to be confounding my chances of seeing the very shallow partial eclipse at local sunset. :(

Archived