Astro Pixel Processor - Unsafe?

PeterCPC

I ordered my free trial license of this but when I tried to open it, after the download, I got 2 messages that it was unsafe. Windows (W10 desktop) said that it was unsafe then Norton actually removed it and said that it was dangerous. Norton said the threat was W.S.Reputation 1.

Anyone else experiencing these issues? I raised a topic on the APP forum about it.

Peter

You should be able to get it to run by over riding Windows, settings.

Windows doesn't like running Firecapture and complains every time I start it and Norton used to keep randomly deleting it.

It also objects to Focus Max 3 and anything else that tries to run an exe. file.

No doubt because people don't want to pay exorbitant MS fees to get their programs certified.

Dave

3 hours ago, PeterCPC said:

I can get MS to accept it but, no matter what changes I make, Norton keeps removing it.

Peter

Just ask Norton to restore it. See the bottom right corner of the dialogue box. FWIW I've just had the same issue with a plugin for Astroart. Norton did remove it but restored it when asked. 

Archived