Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

My first attempt at imaging venus

Ahgii

Hello, i took this venus image at about 5 am, please tell me what you think, and sorry for the short post but im really tired. Please leave ur feedback and also this, like all of my pictures where taken on my iphone.

EDIT: Sorry for the red background and poor seeing, the image does not look like that on my pc, but it does when i attach it to the post, please help and good night!

venus first attemmpt processed.JPG

It looks a bit overexposed maybe, hard to say really. Is that possibly some lens flare that is to the top right of the disc, due to Venus being so bright. The phase looks about right it is currently around 60% illuminated. 

You might want to get this post moved to the imaging section as well.

I don't know why it looks red like that, on my computer it doesen't, but when i post it here it does. And how do i move the post, please tell me. And also about the overexposure i couldn't do anything about it, i put a moon filter on and even the cap for the telescope still looked bright, the image looks kind of poor also because it was in daylight and u couldnt see the shadow part.

Archived