Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello From Brighton

BillGF

I have just joined SGL having stumbled across the site whilst looking for isopropyl alcohol to clean my spectacles! I hope to learn lots and even build up enough confidence to use my telescope one evening. Anyone in the Wealden Astronomical Society out there?

Welcome Bill. 

I'm sure anyone from Wealden AS who is a member of this forum will be in touch but you have a world of informative comment, advice and recommendations at your fingertips here. You appear to be a complete novice, as I was only a few years ago, but just ask any question and, if there is an answer (and there usually is), the reply will be valuable.  It may come from thousands of miles away or just around the corner but never be afraid to ask what you might think is an elementary question.  Nobody joins this forum to mock a beginner.  Most of us started out in a state of total ignorance.

Next clear night, get that telescope out.  Ohhh, you've got so much to discover and delight in.

Best wishes

Peter

• 3 weeks later...

Archived